April 2008 Recipe of the Month- Binocular Dessert
chocolate or strawberry syrup in a squeeze container.
1. Wash and Dry Hands.
2. Peel banana and cut in half.
3. Slice strawberry into at least 4 slices.
4. Place banana halves next to each other on plate to look like binoculars.
5. Place a slice of strawberry at each end of the binoculars to look like the lenses and eye pieces.
6. Squeeze a line of chocolate or strawberry syrup from one side of the binoculars to the other to look like the strap.
7. Serve--Eat by dipping the fruit pieces into the syrup strap!